One cubicle was engaged. The other had a bowl full of toilet paper. A
very thick blanket of the stuff, obviously concealing an embarrassing
body of work. I couldn't take a leak before flushing it away. I would
have risked back-splash. I pulled the flush. The result was a maelstrom
of faeces and soggy toilet paper. It rose to the very top. I ran. I
yelled to the occupier of the other cubicle to run for his life. He
didn't make it. I could hear his blood curdling screams as I ran to the
top floor where I work. I'm still desperately holding the pee in. I dare
not return. It's gonna have to be McDonald's at lunchtime.
Bloody Terrorists
So now the German Christmas markets are being targeted. The loveliest and most heart-warming tradition I've ever experienced has been tarnished in a deliberate bid to incite outrage, in a country already ill at ease. There may not be a war on Islam, but a certain faction of Islam is pulling all the stops to bring it about. An unreformed doctrine from the dark ages, intolerant of the slightest concession to modernity is baiting a (reasonably) resentful population. If a secular European is thick headed and easy to manipulate, he will vote for UKIP, Front Nationale or AFD. If a Muslim is thick headed and easy to manipulate, he will be talked into ramming vehicles into innocent crowds to please a vindictive and insane deity. Ecce homo. I suppose that from now, a common feature of the Christmas Market will be the sight of fully armed patrols at every turn and concrete barriers around the perimeters. A night out with the kids in the local square will be shadowed with suspense. Th...
Comments